Friday, March 30, 2012

PAJAMAS IN PUBLIC - WHY?

Now I'm not really sure when people found this an acceptable practice but I have noticed more and more people wearing pajamas in public. Now typically these pajamas are usually just the pajama bottoms but I still don't get it. Now I see girls doing this but have even seeing guys doing this as well! What? Yep, I kid you not. Now I can honestly say I don't get this at all. Why would anyone go out of the house wearing pajamas? Maybe if your 5 years old but other than that? Come on now! I mean there has been the rare instance where I needed to run to the market on a Sunday morning to get something for breakfast but I would still get dressed although with a hat on my head. Anyway, maybe it's just me but I just don't get this new fad at all. Not at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment