Saturday, October 26, 2013

SAXOMAN - THE TRAVELING MAN (PART 1)

Yep SAXOMAN has once again been the traveling man. Recently SAXO and the wife headed off to Cancun (actually Playa del Carmen) for some well deserved rest and relaxation. Now I can honestly say that I spent a good amount of my time swimming, eating, drinking and just plain relaxing. Although there were many activities at the resort we were staying at, I decided to skip them and just work on my tan HAHA! Now I can say the wife was very active doing water aerobics, zumba classes and learning how to fold towels so they looked like swans (what?) Now why we were there we decided to see some of the local sites. I guess I couldn't lay around for a whole week although the thought did cross my mind. Here's a photo of one of the very popular ruins Chichen Nitza that we checked out one day. I'm told at one time you could climb to the top of these ruins but I guess too many knuckled tourists would hurt themselves or have problems getting down, Oh well, now you can only look. Now why is this only Part 1 of the traveling man post? Well SAXOMAN has two more upcoming trips so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment