Sunday, October 13, 2013

FAREWELL......BREAKING BAD

Yes, it's true. My favorite TV show Breaking Bad has come to an end after only five seasons. No, the show wasn't cancelled or anything crazy like that. It was just the way to go out on top. For those that don't know, Breaking Bad is tops on my list for recommended viewing and is SAXOMAN recommended to all my many readers. A few weeks ago the final episode aired and I must say it was very we'll done with Walter White tying up all loose ends. The finale was viewed by over 10 million people and Breaking Bad recently won the Emmy for Best Drama. A well written, well acted drama about High School chemistry teacher Walter White who finds he has terminal cancer. In order to provide for his family in the future he turns to cooking crystal meth. The series unfolds as Walt slowly evolves into a ruthless drug lord. All I can say for this show and the finale is Bravo! A superb way to end the series with no open ended questions. I will sure miss the fact that there will never be another episode to watch although I recently heard someone offered 75 million dollars if they would write three more episodes. I really don't see this happening as the ending was truly the ending. What's next? Well there is the Blu-Ray box set coming out soon. HAHA! Farewell Breaking Bad, you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment