Saturday, October 26, 2013

TRICK OR TREAT - CLUNK!

Sometimes as I'm sitting in traffic my mind will start to wander and think about all kinds of things. Now as Halloween approaches I remembered what it was like to go Trick or Treating as a kid. We would knock on the door anxiously awaiting candy and yell out Trick or Treat! One thing I remember was as we stood there with our pillowcases open waiting for our candy you would then hear CLUNK! What the? What the hell was that? What type of candy goes CLUNK? As we peered into our pillowcases there it was. A big apple! What? Yep, I kid you not. An apple? Now I'm not sure why anyone would give you an apple but I guess they were just trying to give us a healthy alternative. I dunno…..all I know is we just wanted some candy. An apple? Jeez…..gimme a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment