Monday, December 21, 2009

AVATAR - WORTH THE HYPE? OH YEAH...


Well yesterday the wife and I went to see the new James Cameron film, Avatar. We tried to go in the early afternoon and found that it was sold out until 7:00PM. We decided to buy our tickets then and come back for the 7:00PM showing. The girl at the ticket counter said "Come early because there's probably gonna be a line". Man, she wasn't kidding! We got there at 5:45PM and there was already a long line. We waited in line for one hour for a movie we had already bought tickets for. Incredible! Anyway, we were finally let in the theater and we all rushed to get the best seats possible. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we went to see this at the IMAX Theater and in 3D! Oh yeah! The only way to go! Anyway, all I can say is this was one great movie! A dazzling display of colors and special effects that transported you to another world. A movie that truly has to been seen! Now I know you can see this movie in a regular theater without 3D but my advice is spend the extra money and see it in all its glory, IMAX - 3D. Now unless you've been living under a rock or something I'm assuming you've seen the trailer for this film? If not, check it out! Me? Why, I'm gonna go see it again. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment