Friday, December 25, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S TO ALL


Happy Holiday's from SAXOMAN! Now I know it's politically incorrect (a future blog topic) to wish people a Merry Christmas so Happy Holiday's, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and whatever faith I may have missed. Now SAXOMAN is currently blogging from the road so here's the latest. Yesterday as I was getting close to Flagstaff, AZ, I noticed this stuff on the ground like someone had spilled a giant vanilla Slurpee. Looking closer I realized this was snow! What? WOW! A White Christmas and snow everywhere! I had never experienced a White Christmas so this was very cool. So this morning I left Flagstaff and it was 9 degrees outside! Yikes! SAXOMAN is a tropical man and doesn't do well in this type of weather. No way.....I then had 350 miles to drive and only four and a half hours to do it. What was the rush? Well, only the NBA game of the year! Lakers versus Cavs or Kobe versus LeBron. So risking life and limb I make it to Albuquerque, NM in record time (HAHA) and rush to my hotel room. I turn on the TV and start furiously flipping through all the channels to find the game. I finally find ABC and what? It's only halftime of the Boston/Orlando game! What? Oh well, at least I am early. Now the wife starts bugging me to go out and eat but I'm sorry, I'm watching basketball now! DO NOT DISTURB!

3 comments:

  1. SAXOMAN on the road blogging! Nice.....Wishing you and the wife a MERRY CHRISTMAS! That's right, MERRY CHRISTMAS. That's what it is and ever shall be. So there.
    I think our Lakers will be ok after the Christmas day let down......
    Jazman out

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, I DROVE LIKE CRAZY AND THE LAKERS DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP FOR THE GAME. JEEZ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm......not sure if this is a good or a bad comment. It better be good!

    ReplyDelete