Friday, December 4, 2009

FINDING MONEY (PART 2) AND BEING BLACKMAILED...WHAT?


Blackmailed? What? Yes, you heard right! SAXOMAN was blackmailed. Anyway, here's how it all went down. My brother and I were walking home from the local pool at PCC (the local college) one day and stopped at the gas station to use the bathroom. In the bathroom stall I found a wallet lying on the floor. I opened up the wallet and there was twenty bucks inside! WOW! Twenty bucks! I felt like a rich man! WHOOHOO! I quickly grabbed the money, stuffed it in my pocket and left the wallet on the floor. The things a kid could do with twenty bucks back then. My mind started racing. So what happens next? My brother tells me I have to share the money with him 50/50 our he's gonna tell my parents about the money. "What? Are you kidding me? You're blackmailing me?" Yep! That's exactly what he was doing! "Aw man, don't be a jerk" I said "Have a heart". "Nope, no deal" he says. So with no other options I was forced to split this money with him. I think we went to the local toy store and bought some toys and then went to the local market to buy some candy. I believe the money lasted for more than one weekend too. Twenty bucks went a long way back then. Anyway, it was nice to find some money (again) but it would have been better if I was able to enjoy it all to myself. Oh well.....the love of siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment