Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's So Easy - From YouTube to iPOD


Well being the curious guy that I am, I decided to look into something I had blogged about recently. I was wondering how to take a YouTube video (or audio) and put it into iTunes and then my iPod. I had some classic slow jams I had posted on my blog from YouTube and wanted to put them into my iPod. Well a quick search on the Internet and I found a website called Zamzar which does the trick! Now you don't have to sign up or anything so all you do is copy and place the URL you want to copy, select the format you want (MP3) put in your e-mail address and BANG! It's done! You get the converted file e-mailed to you right away. I then open up the file and it goes right into iTunes and then my iPod. Very cool indeed...I recommend you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment