Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DVD PICK OF THE WEEK - INFERNAL AFFAIRS


The other night I was flipping through the channels and started watching Martin Scorsese's movie The Departed with Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon. Now this movie won four Academy Awards including Best Picture and of course I own the DVD of this movie. Watching this movie reminded me of the original movie it was based on, the Hong Kong classic Infernal Affairs. Now maybe I am biased because I saw the original first but I think that Infernal Affairs is far superior to the remake. You can rent this at your local video store or buy it at Best Buy. This movie spawned two additional sequels but the first one is still the best in my opinion. I see where this was recently released on Blu Ray as well as a collectible six DVD box set which I don't own (What?). Here is the trailer for Infernal Affairs. Check it out and see what you've been missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment