Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AM I THE ONLY ONE STILL USING A CAMERA?


A while back I blogged about going to the Pomona Car Show. Now one of the things I remember as I was taking pictures was that I seemed to be about the only person there that was using a camera. Now I don't mean I was using an old camera with film or anything like that. I mean I was using my trusty regular digital camera. So what were people using instead? Well everyone was taking photos of the cars with their cellphones instead. Man, I guess I'm just out of touch...

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only purist left SAXOMAN! I love my DSLR, and actually, one of my favorite places is Samy's Camera, where they know me by name! My trusty Rebel is getting old, so I want to upgrade. How can people stand those low res shots off of their phones?? I use the phone to talk to folks--not text, pictures, email, cooking dinner, etc......
    JAZZMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN BROTHER, SAY IT LOUD......

    ReplyDelete