Friday, July 16, 2010

JURY DUTY


Now a lot of people I know have a problem with getting called for jury duty. I can tell you that SAXOMAN has no problem whatsoever with getting called for jury duty at all! As a matter of fact I had been calling in all week in hopes of attending and finally I was told to report! Now you may ask why someone would enjoy this so much. Well let me tell you, I get to sleep in for an extra two hours, avoid my morning commute, avoid dealing with a stressful job, and then avoid making another ungodly commute home. As far as I'm concerned they can put me on jury duty for a month or more! HAHA! Bored? Not a chance. I had my L.A. Times and my iPod. After listening to music I started to watch Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds on my iPod. HAHA! What a life. Anyway, as I was getting ready to leave the courthouse today the judge told us to come back tomorrow but not until 9:30AM! WHOOHOO! A few more extra hours of sleep. HAHA! I love the judicial system!

No comments:

Post a Comment