Monday, July 26, 2010

THE JOY OF SLEEP


Now I don't know about the rest of you but I really enjoy sleeping. There's nothing better than closing my eyes for a long, restful night of sleep.
I have always enjoyed my sleep and have taken naps for about as long as I can remember. I have no problem sleeping in on the weekends (when the cats don't wake me up) and even taking a nap later that same afternoon. I find that as I've gotten older that I can fall asleep just about whenever or wherever I want. Ah, the joys of getting older. HAHA! I know some people that cannot sleep through the night and I can only imagine how terrible that would be. Anyway, just to let you know that SAXOMAN is a man that enjoys his beauty rest!

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky! I envy you!!! I sware men are sleeping and napping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH? NOT QUITE SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS COMMENT.

    ReplyDelete