Sunday, July 25, 2010

DVD PICK OF THE WEEK - RETURN OF THE ONE ARMED SWORDSMAN


This weeks DVD Pick of the Week is some classic early 70's Kung Fu starring my man Jimmy Wang Yu in Return of the One Armed Swordsman.
This is a must see for all of you fans of early Kung Fu and swordplay flicks. More action and more villains than the original! Recently released by Dragon Dynasty you can all now rent this at your local video store and watch it in English. Now I haven't bought this version yet as I already own the Chinese (IVL/Celestial) box set (of course) that contains the trilogy of these classic films. Unless there are an abundance of extras on this release I'll think I'll pass but I think the rest of you should definitely check this out to see what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment