Sunday, July 18, 2010

WHERE'S ALL THE SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS?

I'm a big movie fan and typically go to the movies quite a bit. I always look forward to the summertime and going to see all of the big budget summer blockbusters. There's nothing like the big screen, the cool temperature (when it's hot out), and the wife's purse stuffed full of chocolates and gummie bears! All I can say this summer is, where are all the big blockbuster movies? I mean this has been a really bad summer for movies. I saw Iron Man 2 when it came out and also saw the Karate Kid. The wife saw Sex in the City 2 with the girls and that's about it. There really hasn't been any true "must sees" in my opinion. Come on Hollywood! Get it together or SAXOMAN is going to have to write his screenplay to show you all how it's done. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment