Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME AND AMOEBA

Yesterday I decided to take a long overdue trip to my favorite cd store, Amoeba in Hollywood. Because it was about 100 degrees outside I figured there would be a lot of traffic with everyone headed to the beach so I decided to hop the train instead. As I got off at Sunset and Vine I walked the three blocks to Ameoba. As I was walking I was looking down at the many stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Walking down Vine Street I saw many classic stars. People like Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Charlton Heston, The Three Stooges, etc...Real stars in my opinion. I also saw many "stars" that made me wonder how they even got there. People like Paula Abdul, Tony Danza, Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I mean come on now! Anyway, I made it to Amoeba and did some serious music shopping once again. I left with a handful of Jazz, Reggae and Salsa and was one happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment