Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BEST SLURPEE EVER?

I have to say that sometimes I feel like I may never grow up. I mean I'm a guy that still enjoys drinking Slurpee's! When it's hot out the wife and I will go to the local 7-11 and cool off with a refreshing Coke Slurpee. Now I have to admit that one day I tried something new and different and no I don't mean one of those odd flavored Slurpee's they sell at the movie theaters. I was driving on the freeway and got off to get gas. I go into the 7-11 or AM/PM and they had the new Vanilla Coke Slurpee. WHOOAA! This was outstanding! Where have you been all my life I thought. Now the Diet and Regular Vanilla Coke flavors didn't stay around too long but that Vanilla Coke Slurpee was hands down the best Slurpee ever! What? Yep, I kid you not! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment