Sunday, November 27, 2011

COCKTAILS AND A CAR WASH - WHAT?

The other day I'm relaxing getting my car washed because as you all know SAXOMAN cannot drive a dirty car. No way! Anyway, there were a couple of cars that had been done for a while and just sitting there but the drivers hadn't claimed them. The guys kept looking at me as if one of these cars were mine. Sorry, I can't help you. That's not my car. Anyway, I then see a guy running across the street that had just come out of the local bar. What? Yep, I kid you not. He then proceeds to pick up his car and drive back across the street to the bar for more drinking. What? I then see a lady run across the street and do the same thing. I guess they wanted to make the most of their available time and have some cocktails while they were waiting. I dunno.....oh well, so much for drinking and driving. Be careful out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment