Friday, November 25, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I think this whole Black Friday thing has gotten way out of control. It used to be that you could enjoy your Thanksgiving and worry about shopping the next day. Now? No way! This Black Friday madness has gone to new levels of craziness! I saw that people had been camped out at Best Buy for days waiting to be the first in line. Where stores used to open at 6:00AM, and then 5:00AM now it has gone way overboard. Several stores were opening at midnight and not willing to be outdone, other stores decided to open at 10:00PM and even as early as 6:00PM! What? Yep! Sheer madness! Now this morning I saw that one lady pepper sprayed several people just to get her stuff! What? Yep, whole new levels of madness I tell you. I guess the lady figured that was one way to get her stuff. HAHA! Anyway shoppers, be careful out there or else you may get pepper sprayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment