Wednesday, November 23, 2011

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE FEET - HUH?


The other day the wife and I were at the store looking for a pair of shoes for me. As we were waiting for the salesperson to bring me my size I noticed a large pair of shoes on the bottom rack. I told my wife "look at the size of those shoes! Those must be about a size 16 or something". My wife said to see what size they were. So I picked them up and I'm looking and looking and then finally I spot the size. What??? A size 12! What? Are you kidding me? This can't be! I wear a size 12. Those things are huge! My feet aren't that big are they? The wife told me to try them on so I gave it a try and barely squeezed into these things. HAHA! Anyway, SAXOMAN won't be purchasing this style of shoe anytime soon! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment