Wednesday, November 16, 2011

KARATE BULLFIGHTER - WHAT?

Recently I watched a Sonny Chiba dvd titled The Karate Bullfighter. What? Yep, I kid you not! Now in this movie Sonny fights a real live bull and tries to karate chop him to death. What? Now some of this fight scene was real and some was pretty fake like when Sonny pulls off the bull's horn and blood shoots everywhere. Gross! Now I have seen a good share of ridiculous movies and this one has to rank right up there. Now after this movie I watched the other trailers that were on this dvd and what's this I see? Another movie titled The Karate Bearfighter! I guess one hit movie deserves a sequel right? HAHA! So I quickly checked the three dvd set I had just bought and lo and behold I had this movie too! HAHA! So I sat down and watched this as well and I must say it was a pretty dopey movie and the bear was totally fake. Oh well......Anyway, as you all know SAXOMAN is easily amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment