Saturday, February 21, 2009

EBAY

I love Ebay. I have been using Ebay for years. I have bought and sold hundreds of items. Currently I have a 100% feedback rating with over 400 transactions.
I have sold cd's for over $300 (Mazarati and Appolonia 6), bought and sold saxophones, sold saxophone mouthpieces for over $300, sold my remaining vinyl collection and sold electronic gear that wasn't working (all disclosed of course) on Ebay.

I had been in a Freddie Hubbard (jazz trumpeter) mood lately since he had recently passed away and saw one guy on Ebay was selling a whole bunch of Freddie cd's for 99 cents each (at least that's what the starting bid was).
I bid on several of these cd's and managed to win only two of them. I was outbid at the very last second (literally) on about five of these cd's. Oh well...........I guess my buying skills have deteriorated and I'm not as fast on the bidding as I once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment