Sunday, February 22, 2009

SHOPPING WITH THE WIFE

Is it just me or does shopping with the wife for household goods affect men in the same way?
Yesterday my wife dragged me to Home Goods and Bed, Bath and Beyond to look for a mirror. I don't know what it is about these stores but as soon as I walk into these stores I get really sleepy. It feels like all of the life has been drained from my body. I am ready for a nap after walking the countless isles of stuff for the home.
I look around at the other men shopping with their wives and they all have the same glassy eyed, blank expression on their faces. You can almost read their minds as I'm sure they are all thinking "what the hell am I doing here?"
I saw one guy reading his Blackberry as his wife was trying to show him a stack of rugs. HAHA!
Anyway, I don't know if other men feel the same way as me but I felt my voice needed to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment