Monday, February 23, 2009

OSCAR WINNERS

Well my picks for the Oscars did not quite pan out and my earlier post seems to have mysteriously disappeared however I did pick the following winners:
Best Picture, Best Director and Best Supporting Actor.

I completely missed out on the Best Actress (although she was my second choice), Best Actor (who knew?), and Best Supporting Actress (a real surprise).
I still don't get the Oscar nod for Robert Downey Jr. for Tropic Thunder. Although this was a mildly entertaining movie there is no way he should have gotten a nomination for this role. Let's be serious!

I did catch quite a bit of the red carpet activities switching between E and ABC. I think the E channel gets my vote for most hilarious as the obviously gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) co-host was using a "glamastrator" to freeze and highlight what he felt were exceptional tastes in gowns and jewelry. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment