Sunday, November 8, 2009

DECAPITATING MYSELF - WHAT?

The other day I was going through my closet and I found a old raincoat of mine that I hadn't worn in some time. I noticed that the belt was missing from this raincoat and then it all came back to me as to what had happened. I was driving down the street one day and wearing this raincoat when I heard a noise coming from my rear tire. I rolled down my window so I could listen to it a little better but didn't hear anything so got out of the car to check my tire. Again, nothing. I got back in my car and started to drive away when suddenly the belt of the raincoat was wrapping around my waist at a rapid speed and then flying up by my neck. What the??? It appears that the belt had been hanging out of the car door and may have got caught in the tire or road or something. All I know is the belt whizzed around my neck and hit me in my head before disappearing out of the car. So basically I was almost decapitated by my own belt. I guess I could have of stopped and picked up the belt in the street but was too much in shock at the time. I could only imagine the crime scene investigators trying to determine how I had hung myself with the belt of my raincoat. So there you have it. The story of how SAXOMAN almost decapitated himself. HAHA! Be careful out there!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, remember that Twilight Zone where the salesman kept giving people "what they need"? He gave the guy a pair of scissors, then the guy gets his tie caught in the elevator door and luckily has the scissors to cut the tie before he chokes. You need that salesman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky! Never heard of such a thing...I thought only things like that happened to me! Glad all turned out for you except for missing your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WELL, THIS IS JUST MY LIFE.....A SERIES OF NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES. IT AT LEAST MAKES FOR GOOD READING (I HOPE).

    ReplyDelete