Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EATING AND DRIVING - WHY?


I'm not sure why but I frequently see people eating and driving at the same time. I have never really understood this at all. Now I have no problem with eating a little snack (apple or fiber bar, etc.) but what I see is people munching on a big giant hamburger or a large ice cream cone while trying to drive. Maybe food is just too important to me, but I would pull over and savior my meal before I would consider driving anywhere. Eating and driving? Not for SAXOMAN! What do my readers think? Am I the odd one here?

2 comments:

  1. I was in line at the Burger King drive-thru window the other day and in my mirror, the guy behind me is eating a big burger - in line at the drive thru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a prime candidate for The Biggest Loser tv show.

    ReplyDelete