Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SO SAXOMAN, WHAT'S UP WITH THE SCREENPLAY?

Way back on 7/9/09 I blogged about writing a screenplay. Now I'm sure you are all wondering what's happening with the screenplay right? Well I can tell you that there has not been much happening at all. Nothing at all! I did pick up a copy of Screenwriting for Dummies which taught me some things about introducing characters, creating conflict, etc. and I do have the overall story and certain key scenes formulated in my head. The next step is to put it all down on paper and then let the bidding wars begin as all of Hollywood will want a piece of this! Anyway, one day I'll get around to writing this so you can all see my vision on the big screen. After that I'll be walking down the red carpet and thanking everyone as I accept my Academy Award. Stay tuned! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment