Sunday, April 18, 2010

ROAD KILL - I'M NOT LOOKING


One of the disturbing things I see when I drive is animals that have been run over by cars. Maybe it's because I have a love for animals that I don't want to look. Another big reason is that being a squeamish guy there's no way I want to look and try and identify what kind of animal it is. No way! I cannot turn my head fast enough otherwise this image will be embedded in my brain forever (or a really long time). Sorry but SAXOMAN cannot look at these types of things.

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way too... Hah its funny i found this page on google images because i was looking for cartoon roadkill for the cover page of my short story, "The Attack of the Living Roadkill!". It's about how a group of animals attacks the hillbilly owner of the Roadkill Cafe. this picture was perfect! Thanks
    !

    ReplyDelete