Thursday, April 15, 2010

LET THE NBA PLAYOFFS BEGIN


Well it's that time of year again. NBA Playoff time! Yes indeed! After many months of games the regular season finally comes to an end. Now being a true Laker fan I really look forward to the playoffs every year. I can't imagine rooting for a team that never makes the playoffs. Anyway, during the playoffs you see a whole lot of great games and at least two every night! I can honestly say the wife won't be getting much out of me in the coming months. HAHA! I look forward to my beloved Purple and Gold (Lakers) defending their NBA Championship and adding another banner to the wall. I must admit though that my Lakers have not looked good at all lately and I am hoping they turn it around as the playoff start. We shall see.......Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment