Sunday, April 11, 2010

SKATEBOARDING AND A BIT CRAZY TOO


As a young kid I used to ride a skateboard around town as my primary mode of transportation. One of the crazier stunts I remember doing is this: I used to live on a pretty busy street and there was a small hill and then a busy intersection at the bottom of this hill. What me and my brothers would do is put a skateboard under each foot (like we were skiing) and then go riding down the hill towards the busy intersection. If the light was green we would jump the curve and sail across the intersection with skateboards under each foot. If the light was red, we would jump off the skateboards prior to reaching the intersection and the skateboards would then go flying across the intersection all by themselves as cars honked and people yelled at us. HAHA! Today we would probably be arrested for something like this but back then it was just crazy fun. Anyway, just some crazy things we used to do.

2 comments:

  1. Don't remember that! So your readers want to know, did you ever get your Easter chocolates or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say I never got my chocolate Easter bunny. As I am reminded of this I am reduced to tears......

    ReplyDelete