Saturday, April 10, 2010

T-SHIRTS, CAN A GUY EVER HAVE ENOUGH?


Can a guy ever have enough t-shirts? I think not! I think t-shirts are the most comfortable thing a guy could ever wear. Not only that but the t-shirts that you wear are also a way to advertise your various tastes in musical artists, record stores, fashion, politics, tv shows or whatever. I personally wish I had a job that I could wear a t-shirt to but sadly that is not the case. The best thing is that the more you wear (and wash them) the more comfortable they get. My wife keeps threatening to get rid of my old t-shirts as I stuff my dresser drawer fuller and fuller. My solution? I hang some of these gems in the closet instead. HAHA! Anyway, here's an image of an Afro-Samurai t-shirt that I thought I would share with my many (2? 3? readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment