Saturday, March 28, 2009

GOD BLESS AMERICA


You may have noticed that my blogging has slowed down the last few days. The reason for this is that I have recently discovered some fellow bloggers who has listed musical downloads on their blogs. Now I don't just mean any musical downloads, I'm talking about very rare, hard to find, out of print cd and vinyl tracks. I'm talking about early 60's Mongo Santamaria, early 70's Live Herbie Hancock, 70's Freddie Hubbard and Stanley Turrentine, and much, much more! These musical treasures can be downloaded, burned to a cd or put into iTunes (which is what I've been doing).
So I have been patiently downloading a ton of free music and my poor little iPod can hold no more! All can say to this new discovery is What A Country and God Bless America!!!

2 comments: