Saturday, July 11, 2009

DIRTY CARS - I DON'T GET IT


OK now I can honestly say I don't understand people that drive dirty cars. I can understand if your car is dirty occasionally because you didn't have time to wash it. What I'm referring to is people that drive a dirty, filthy car all the time. I'm not talking about people with old, beat up cars either. I'm talking about people with newer (and nicer) cars than mine. I guess to many people it just doesn't matter what their car looks like and that a car is just something to get you from point A to point B.
I know other people who's inside of their car is just as bad. Some cars look like a bomb went off inside as there are papers and crap everywhere. I'm talking about crap all over the front and back seats, all over the center console and all over the floor too! I just don't get it. I mean my car isn't exactly new (far from it) but I always try to keep the inside and outside clean. I don't even have trash in the ashtrays, just change. Anyway, to me driving a dirty car is like wearing a dirty shirt or dirty pants. Now you wouldn't do that would you? Amen!

2 comments:

  1. cue DeNiro in Taxi Driver: "You talkin' to me? I don't see no one else here..you..you talkin to me?"

    ReplyDelete