Thursday, July 9, 2009

SAXOMAN GOES HOLLYWOOD - WHAT?

Yes, you read that correctly. SAXOMAN (aka Afro-Samurai) is going Hollywood! Now you're probably wondering what does this actually mean? Well it means that I am taking my unlimited supply of witty tales and life experiences and am going to write a screenplay. Yep! That's right! A screenplay that will eventually be made into a major motion picture. Yes folks, SAXOMAN is going Hollywood!
Because this blog has an astounding two followers (thanks guys!) but probably millions of readers, I've decided to share my talents with the world.
Now the real questions are, will I finish this screenplay and what will come of it once it is completed? Well I can tell you that it will be written and then major Hollywood studios will be bidding after it. After that? Well I'm envisioning an Academy Award and then a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (see photo). As you can tell I have modest goals. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment