Wednesday, July 22, 2009

REGGAE CD PICK OF THE WEEK - PETER TOSH

I know I am way overdue for a Reggae CD Pick of the Week so here we go. This weeks reggae pick is Peter Tosh with his classic cd titled Legalize It. Now I can remember several friends having this album when it came out way back in 1976 but I think these people bought the album more for the cover than for the great reggae music inside. Anyway, a great reggae cd that is a must have for your sorely neglected reggae collection. I have the cd with the bonus track (of course) but this just contains an instrumental version of the song Ketchy Shuby.
Anyway, here is a live video of Peter Tosh performing the title track Legalize It.
Note: This blog and SAXOMAN do not endorse the use or smoking of the illegal substance shown in this video.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH BUT DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO PLAY IT ON?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I use my turntable often. You mean you can't play vinyl at saxoman headquarters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAXOMAN is waiting on YOU to buy a USB turntable so I can convert my remaining vinyl to digital copies.

    ReplyDelete