Monday, July 20, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT.......


Now I don't know about the rest of you but I am really getting tired of this heatwave we've been having. For those that live in the Southern California area or worse the I.E. (Inland Empire) like me, the temperature for the past week has averaged around 100 degrees every day! If this is what hell feels like then I don't wanna go! Looking at the weather forecast for the next seven days it looks like this weather will continue until who know when. Jeez.......this is really awful!
Although I did manage to go to Venice Beach yesterday and keep cool it was miserable once I got closer to home. Now I do know people with swimming pools but for some reason I never seemed to get invited over. I mean it's not like I'm expecting them to feed me or anything. HAHA! Anyway, I just want it to be cooler again.

No comments:

Post a Comment