Monday, October 12, 2009

ADULT ENTERTAINMENT - WHAT?


Now maybe I'm just a little bit odd but for some reason I really get a kick out of browsing the adult entertainment (pay per view) channels. No, No......it's not what you think, really! I'm not watching the movies. What I mean is that I get a kick out of browsing the titles of these adult entertainment movies. On Direct TV it's the 690 series channels. There you will find some of the most filthy and hilarious (to me) adult entertainment titles. Now there is no way I could ever explain to the Mrs. if one of these filthy titles were to appear on our cable bill. No way, whatsoever. HAHA! Anyway, take a look at these channels and see what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

  1. The most clever titles were when they would spoof a movie or TV show. Y'know, like "Genital Hospital"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mr. Saxoman, I checked out one of those movies ....well, just to see what they were about .....well the movie was so filthy, so disgusting I could barely sit through it the third time

    ReplyDelete