Thursday, October 1, 2009

THE VOTES ARE IN AND THE POLLS ARE CLOSED


Well as you know I recently ran a poll to gather data as to what people like most about my blog. I must say that I was sadly disappointed by the low turnout of my many (2? 3?) readers. The results of the poll are as follows: 5 people like my music picks, 11 people like my real life stories, and 11 people like everything abut my blog. Hey, where are the Asian cinema lovers out there? Anyway, so there you have it, a dead even tie! In other words, the blog stays as is.
Now in late August I added a counter at the bottom of my blog to get an idea as to how many people where viewing my blog. In just over one month I have received over 900 hits! With that many viewers I would expected more voting unless that was me looking at my blog so often. Hmmmm.........

2 comments:

  1. Hey Saxoman - maybe your readers are just shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe my readers are too dumb to click a simple button! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete