Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A MAJOR MILESTONE - 200 BLOG ENTRIES


WHOOHOO! Yes, that's right! Today marks a major milestone. My 200th blog entry! Who would have thought that when I started this blog way back in February of 2009 that I would have so much to say on such a wide variety of topics. Hopefully you are all enjoying my mindless rambling as I can assure you there is plenty more to come! The creative well has yet to run dry as I have an endless supply (I hope) of stories as well as music and dvd picks. Keep reading as you know there is never a dull moment in the life of SAXOMAN!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations SAXOMAN on achieving a major milestone in the Blogoshere! This beats watching TV (except the Lakers of course), and I look forward to the keen insights and historical happenings.
    Much success, and keep 'em coming!
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see my mindless rambling is entertaining to some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete