Thursday, October 29, 2009

NOW I REALLY GET A KICK OUT OF......


Now I don't know what it is but I really get a kick out of certain things. One thing that never fails to entertain me is when I see people on the street dressed up in various costumes advertising food or something for sale. Today on the way home I saw a guy in a chicken suit so I can only assume he was trying to solicit customers for a chicken place.
Now I always make a point to honk and wave at these people although my wife feels I'm making fun of them. My wife also says I was very close to doing that job myself. What? Anyway, when I honk and wave at them I'm really just acknowledging them and letting them know I appreciate what they do. So next time you see one of these characters, give them a honk and a wave for SAXOMAN! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment