Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HITTING THE MOTHERLOAD.....WELL NOT EXACTLY


The other day I went to the car wash to wash my dirty car. I put a dollar in the change machine and instead of hearing the clunk-clunk sound of four quarters dropping down I hear a "swoosh". To my surprise the change machine had let fly a whole bunch of quarters! My eyes got big and I immediately stuffed all of this change in my pocket. Now I figured if this could happen once it could happen twice right? So I slipped another dollar in the machine and heard the clunk-clunk sound of four quarters dropping down. Oh well.......no such luck twice in a row.
Now I can honestly say that I didn't feel bad about this whole event because there have been many times when I have put my money in the machines at this car wash and they didn't work so I consider this payback. Now I guess I could have done something nice and give this money to the lady who looked like she was living in her car in the car wash stall next to me. Oh well, maybe next time. When I got home I counted my treasure and it was a little over 10 bucks. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Turn over your loot or you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Your local police department has been notified. HA HA as you would say.

    ReplyDelete