Friday, October 23, 2009

HALLOWEEN, NOT MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY


Now I know there are many people that really get into Halloween but I can honestly say that it's not my favorite holiday. I don't know if it's because I used to start crying when I saw the guy change into the Wolfman or what but all I know is I prefer more happier type holidays. Now as a kid Halloween was a lot of fun because you would go out trick or treatin' and get a pillowcase full of candy and eat till you were sick. Back then it was all about pumpkins and ghosts and harmless stuff like that. Somewhere Halloween took a turn for the worse and it became much more gory. Now Halloween is all about blood, severed limbs or intestines hanging out. You know, really really gross stuff (to me). Now I have to admit that I am a pretty squeamish guy (an upcoming blog topic) and that probably explains why I'm not much of a horror movie fan. Anyway, all I can tell you is Halloween just ain't' my thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment