Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BASKETBALL.........AT LAST


Well after what seemed like an eternity (to me) basketball is back! That's right! After my beloved Purple and Gold (Lakers) won the championship last June I have gone without any basketball since then and no, I'm not watching the WNBA out of desperation. Anyway, the Lakers open the pre-season tonight on KCAL Channel 9. Oh yeah! I look forward to sitting on my butt and watching basketball and being totally unproductive for the next nine months. Come to think of it, I have been pretty unproductive for the last nine months as well. HAHA!
Oh well........

3 comments:

  1. I saw D Fish in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, and he looked ready to rock. Yes, bring back Big LA so the folks back east will envy us once more. Who needs football when the Lakers are the best show in town. And Saxoman, you have been extremely productive these last 9 months with your new career as a Blog Machine! Outstanding entries every week! Definiyely the best one I've seen. Keep bloggin', and bring on the Lakers!
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO WARRIORS? What the ??? Well I wasn't going to post that but know that not everyone lives in the L.A. area. You need to get on board with the Lakers homie.
    Also I am glad to see someone views my blog as somewhat productive.

    ReplyDelete