Saturday, May 30, 2009

DVD PICK OF THE WEEK - ONG BAK 2


The DVD Pick Of The Week is by Thai superstar Tony Jaa in the long awaited (and way overdue!) Ong Bak 2. For those not familiar with Tony Jaa go rent Ong Bak, The Protector or this fine film to see what I'm talking about. Tony Jaa is the real deal from Thailand and the next big thing so check him out now before Hollywood gets a hold of him.
I picked up a bootleg copy of this movie today in Chinatown for $4 and no, I never get tired of going to Chinatown. Although the ending had me scratching my head, the fight scenes in this movies are first rate! This is typical Tony Jaa bone crunching, blood spattering, non-stop action so make it a point to check it out! I've never steered you wrong have I?
Check out the trailer for this fine film to see what I'm talking about!
Note: The scene of him running on top of a herd of elephants in this trailer is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment