Friday, May 8, 2009

MANNY - WHY? WHY? WHY?


Well in case you haven't heard, Manny Ramirez of the L.A. Dodgers has been suspended by the league for 50 games for testing positive for a banned substance. What is the matter with all of these players? Do the benefits of millions of dollars in salary and the shattering of long standing baseball records entice players to use these banned substances? Well I guess it does as so many players have been caught cheating. What is interesting is that most of the top name players in the game are getting caught so it makes you wonder about all of the other, younger players looking to establish a name for themselves.
I feel Manny should come clean and explain what he did and why he did it! Instead he has a statement issued that was no doubt written by an agent or publicist or who knows who. Manny, Manny, Manny..........I was looking forward to going to Dodger Stadium this year, buying me a Manny wig and sitting in the Mannywood section of the stadium.
Now? I just don't know........I am deeply disappointed in you Manny.

No comments:

Post a Comment