Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LAKERS VS ROCKETS - GAME 5 - 40 POINT BLOWOUT

My beloved Lakers looked like a whole different team last night. The Lakers continue their Jekyll and Hyde like performance by playing like the best team in the world (at least for this one game). This was in contrast to Sunday's game when they looked like the worst team in the world. Oh well..........Anyway, I enjoyed every moment of the victory and was not ready to turn off the tv as I know the Lakers love to blow big leads. So now the Lakers are up in the series 3 - 2 with the next game on Thursday. I look forward to (hope) that the Lakers wrap up the series on Thursday. They would then play the winner of the Dallas/Denver series and I can tell you Denver is playing really well right now.
Me? Well it looks like my swan dive off of Suicide Bridge in Pasadena will have to be postponed for now. What? ( see blog post of 5-10-09)
That's ok, I believe oh yes, I still believe........

No comments:

Post a Comment