Monday, May 25, 2009

NEW TARANTINO MOVIE COMING SOON

For those faithful followers of my blog you know that I am a big Quentin Tarantino fan. I have all of Quentin's movies and of course own the Super Duper Special Deluxe Limited Collectors Edition Directors Uncut Two DVD set versions of all of these movies (yes, even Death Proof haha!). Would you really expect anything less of me? Anyway, currently screening at the Cannes Film Festival is the latest movie by Quentin Tarantino titled Inglorious Basterds (yes, that's how it's spelled). Touted as part Kelly's Heroes and The Guns of Navarrone this is another one of Quentin's movies that I can't wait to see. Anyway, I'm not sure exactly when this will be coming out but I expect sometime soon so be sure and keep an eye out for it! Remember, it is my duty to hip you to these things so get hip and if you haven't seen all of Quentin's movies then what are you waiting for? Get moving!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the reviews from Cannes? Brad Pitt gives the "worst performance of his career", etc..? I mean, I'm sure you'll have to make up your own mind, but it was being described as terrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of Quentin's work is panned by the critics but that doesn't make a movie bad. It is up to us (the public) to have the final say by supporting the films at the box office.

    ReplyDelete