Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LAKERS VS ROCKETS - GAME 1

OK, after having received several e-mails, phone calls and verbal abuse from even my own wife on the Lakers loss last night I felt compelled to address this subject.
Yes, my beloved Purple & Gold lost last night but I have several theories about all of this that I'm sure my fellow Laker fans will agree with.
1. Kobe had a sore throat and the chills. This is why he played so bad plain and simple. His off game had nothing to do with Ron Artest. Hopefully its not the swine flu or anything serious.
2. My Lakers had a whole week off so they were very rusty and because of this played a sloppy game.
3. And finally..........I feel that Yao Ming was genetically created in a test tube and has an unfair advantage. I think Yao should be banned from the league. I mean come on, when have you ever seen a Chinese person that is 7' 6" tall? Just look at Yao's big square Frankenstein head (see photo) and you can see what I'm talking about. There, I said it but I know you all had the same thoughts as me on this subject. It's kind of like the steroid pumped Russian boxer in Rocky IV and we all know that Rocky prevailed just as my Lakers will.
P.S. I see where Sasha cracked Shane Battier's head (see photo). Good man Sasha!
Anyway, if you think this is all sour grapes then you are absolutely right! I am not happy with the Lakers loss and I look for them to bounce back in game 2. I believe....oh yes, I still believe!

1 comment:

  1. How strange that every time the Lakers started to close the gap a questionable foul was called. BS, I'm telling you!
    Also I blame Phil Jackson. He did not have his team ready to go at all.

    ReplyDelete