Sunday, May 10, 2009

LAKERS VS ROCKETS - GAME 4 - LAKERS A NO SHOW


My beloved Lakers were a no show for game 4 against the Rockets. Although the final score shows the Lakers only lost by 12 points, it was never ever close. At one point the Rockets had a 29 point lead! How humiliating! And this was supposed to be an easy game when it was announced that Yao Ming would be out for the rest of the playoffs. WhooHoo! we all shouted! The series is ours now!
I had rushed home to catch the game and all I saw was lay up after lay up by the Rockets (in between them hitting three point shots). A thoroughly humiliating defeat! All I can say is if my beloved Purple and Gold don't get it together soon they will be sitting on the sofa watching the remainder of the playoffs. If that happens, look for yours truly (SAXOMAN aka Afra-Samurai) to take a flying leap off of Suicide Bridge in Pasadena! Noooooooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment