Friday, May 15, 2009

GRADUATION DAY


Well today yours truly (SAXOMAN aka Afro-Samurai) graduated from Claremont Graduate University. Yes, it's true. SAXOMAN is not your typical uneducated blogger but one of extreme intelligence and wisdom. I am sure that my many readers have been able to tell my extreme intellect based on my vast knowledge on so many subjects such as music and Asian cinema. Too bad they didn't teach these subjects in school! HAHA! I have now obtained my EMBA (Executive Masters of Business Administration). It took me a little less than three years to accomplish this goal and I truly enjoyed the experience. I think this is a major accomplishment for a guy that barely got through high school.
So now that I am done what's next? Obtain my PHD so all of you will have to call me Dr. SAXOMAN? Run for Governor? Run for Congress? Mayor? Who knows, maybe I'll just take over the world! HAHA! Anyway, now it's party time so I gotta go!
I think this video of Homer describes my feelings perfectly!

4 comments:

  1. MR. SAXOMAN, YOU EXTREME INTELLIGENT HOMO SAPIEN,OH WISE SAXOMAN, I WANT TO EXPRESS MY CONGRATULATORY DISERTATION IN A MANNER THAT DIGNIFIES YOUR CULTURAL STRATTA, BUT THE WORDS EVADE ME DUE TO THE EMOTION. I WILL MAKE IT SIMPLE, I AM VERY HAPPY, AS MANY OF YOUR READERSHIP ARE. I SINCERELY CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND ACHIEVEMENT. PLEASE HAVE A CELEBRATORY LIBATION FOR YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you to my many readers. I believe this is a compliment but it could just be sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Saxoman! It is quite an accomplishment, as I am a current student at CGU, and know first hand how much sweat, dedication, and intellect the program requires. Mixing jazz, Asian Cinema, and intellectual pursuits will make your new career as a blogger reach more of the "unhip nation". Could politics be that far off?
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well yes, I'm thinking about being the next Governor to start with! Then my blog will be mandatory reading for all in the state. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete