Friday, May 1, 2009

LAKER OR "FAKER" FANS


I know a lot of people that call themselves Laker fans but they are really not true die hard Laker fans (like me). These people I commonly refer to as "Faker fans" because they don't watch the games all season long (like I do), don't know who all the players are (like I do) and didn't even follow the team when they weren't winning. But now? Well suddenly it's playoff time and all these Faker fans are driving around town with their Laker flags (see photo) proudly flying on their cars. For all you so called Laker/Faker fans, don't just hop on the band wagon when it's playoff time but stick with your team through the good and the bad (like me!). Sorry, I just had to vent after seeing so many Laker flags on cars around town this past week. GO LAKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment